logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Dan Van Fleet
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2013 2:57:13 PM(UTC)
Dan Van Fleet

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This is a topic from the old software, we transferred anything interesting from around 2010 to now.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:31pm
Hi, I need the help.
I've been using Protrust & softpro for many years. Now I opens up the new business entity and ordered new checks.
I started the chekc number from 1000 and "protrust" does not allow the print this New company check due to duplicated number.
Instead of ordering the new checks, I think there is a way to separate old data -old business records, and the new business check & record. Need the help, please

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 1:25pm
St. Michael,
Whenever you start a new account in ProTrust you need to setup a new Trust Account Code for that account and then set up the check printing manager. It sounds like the account that you are printing the new checks from is still under the old Trust Account Code. You can add a new Trust Account by doing to Tools> Trust Accounts> and then click Add New Code. Enter in a Code and a description. Then go to Tools>Check Printing Manager and Add a new check Style/Template. Let me know if you are not sure how to do this.

Nlynch